600g Hokkaido pumpkin
3 tbsp rapeseed oil
1 orange, untreated
3 tbsp thyme honey
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon paprika, noble sweet
1 pc. Ginger (1cm)
1 teaspoon salt, coarse
2 tbsp sesame seeds
4 stalks of thyme
1. For the oven pumpkin, preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
Halve the pumpkin and scrape out the seeds with a tablespoon.
Cut the pumpkin into coarse wedges or cubes and place in a fire
distribute solid form.
2. Wash the orange and make two tablespoons of zest.
Squeeze the orange, peel and finely chop the ginger.
3. Oil, orange zest, salt, paprika, cinnamon and ginger all in one
Mix the marinade and spread over the pumpkin.
Mix the pumpkin and marinade again with your hands
and bake for 15 minutes on the middle rack in the oven.
4. In the meantime, coarsely crumble the feta and pluck the thyme.
Spread both over the pumpkin and bake for another 10 minutes.
5. Mix the orange juice with the honey and pour over the pumpkin feta
Drizzle the mass. Spread the sesame seeds over the pumpkin feta mixture and
Roast everything for another 5 minutes.
6. Enjoy the oven pumpkin while it is still warm.