2-3 pcs. Austecher of your choice approx. 7cm
400g summer blossom honey
50g lemonade (succade)
50g orange peel
1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon gingerbread spice
1.1 kg of flour sifted
2 packs. baking powder
1 glass of currant jelly (or jelly, jam of your choice)
200g dark chocolate
Decoration according to your wishes (sugar pearls, granulated sugar .......)
1.Heat honey, sugar and butter while stirring until a creamy mass is created that is almost liquid.
2. Remove from heat and stir until cool.
3. Cut the orange peel and lemon peel into smaller pieces, add to the mixture and add the spices.
4. When the mixture is cool, add the eggs, then work in the flour.
5. Roll out the dough about 1cm thick, then cut out the shapes, bake at 160 ° C for about 12 minutes
and let cool.
6. Brush the bottom of the heart with jelly and place on a 2nd. Let rest
7. The next day, melt the couverture and spread it over half the cookies.
8. If you like, you can decorate the cookies with sugar crystals, sugar pearls, pistachios, nuts, .......