1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
100g almond slivers
8 tbsp honey
(if you like, add 100g raisins)
If you want a vanilla sauce with it:
1 package. vanilla sugar
2 tbsp cornstarch
2 egg yolks
Preparation of the baked apple
1. Preheat the oven to 175 ° C.
2. Wash the apples and remove the core.
3. Grease a baking dish with butter and put the apples in it.
4. Mix the almonds, honey and cinnamon, then divide accordingly and fill evenly into the apples.
You put a little butter on each apple as a flavor enhancer.
5. Bake apples for around 20-25 minutes.
Preparation of the vanilla sauce:
1. For the vanilla sauce, mix some milk with egg yolk and cornstarch.
2. The rest of the milk is boiled with the sugar in a saucepan.
3. As soon as it is bubbling, turn off the stove and stir in the cold milk, egg and starch mixture
and simmer on the hot stove for a few minutes until the mixture becomes thicker.