100g walnut kernels
5 sprigs of rosemary
4 tbsp oil
50g rosemary honey
Salt, pepper, sugar as desired
2 (approx 450g) leeks
1 (approx. 550g) small Hokkaido pumpkin
2 pork fillets (approx. 450g each)
8-10 slices of bacon
800g medium-sized potatoes
75ml balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp butter
1 tbsp breadcrumbs
2 tbsp clarified butter
1. Roughly chop the nuts. Wash the rosemary, pat dry and pluck the needles from 3 branches.
Toast the nuts and half of the rosemary needles in 1 tablespoon of hot oil. Pull from the stove, stir in honey,
Season with salt and pepper.
2. Let it cool down
3. Clean the leek, wash it thoroughly, cut into thin rings. Kernels from the pumpkin with a spoon
to solve. Wash the pumpkin, cut into quarters. Cut the pumpkin with the skin into 2cm wide slices.
4. Mix the pumpkin with the rest of the rosemary, 2 tablespoons of oil, salt and pepper.
5. Pat the fillet dry and use a knife to cut the length about deeper than the middle.
Unfold the fillet, spread the nut mixture on top and fold it up again.
Wrap each with 4-5 bacon.
6. Tie with kitchen twine, tying 1 sprig of rosemary with each other
7. Peel and wash the potatoes and cut in halves or quarters depending on the size. Covered in salt water
cook for about 20 minutes.
8. Preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Wash pears, cut in half
and core. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large pan, fry the meat vigorously on all sides.
Remove and set the pan aside.
9. Place the fillet on a drip pan (deep baking sheet). Spread the vegetable mix around it. Place the pears on the vegetables with the cut surface facing up. Fry in the hot oven for 40-45 minutes.
10. Deglaze the roast set in the pan with 400ml water and vinegar, bring to the boil and cook for 8-10 minutes
simmer. Season with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar, pour over the vegetables.
11. Drain the potatoes, add butter and breadcrumbs. Powerful with the lid closed
swing through. Heat the clarified butter in a large pan. Potatoes in it over medium heat
Fry for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
Side dish can be varied as desired